ECEP is committed to providing high-quality professional development in our partner states. We have worked with a variety of innovators in the field of computing education, including:
- Artbotics: a program that has been designed to introduce students to art, computer science, and robotics, by creating interactive, kinetic sculptures
- Exploring Computer Science: a K-12/University Partnership committed to democratizing computer science.
- MIT App Inventor: a blocks-based programming tool that allows everyone, even novices, to start programming and build fully functional apps for Android devices.
- Scratch: a tool to program your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others in the online community.
- Bootstrap: a curricular module for students ages 12-16, which teaches algebraic and geometric concepts through computer programming.
Browse a listing of past PD workshop examples here.
If you are interested in PD in your state, please contact the state leaders found on the Alliance Members page?